Ketchum has a legacy of innovation starting with the world’s first chair lift. We have the gumption and talent to create the conditions for our own success.
But we must act now to adapt to a changing world, a world of shared resources and seamless communications. It’s time we address these challenges as opportunities and build a more diverse economy.
Dynamic thinking and sound management will build Ketchum into a competitive, sustainable tourist town for generations to come.
TO DEVELOP A DYNAMIC ECONOMY FOR FUTURE GENERATIONS, I WILL:
- encourage collaboration between businesses and tourism marketers
- support year-round location-independent businesses
- protect your natural resources and quality of life
- manage an open and transparent government
- gain your input at the start of city policy discussions
- collaborate county-wide between municipalities and organizations
- lead with conservative financial decisions and excellent management of city services
Let’s come together to sustain the way of life we love.
Find out how you can Support Nina Jonas for Mayor!